Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Meet the Eclipse Directors in Berlin

I was asked to arrange for a community "Stammtisch" while the Eclipse board of directors is meeting in Berlin next week. It is the first time that the Eclipse board has ever met outside of the USA.

Everybody is invited to join us:

Date: Tuesday, 2009-06-16
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Restaurant: Bavarium
Location: Europa Center, Berlin
Registration: Doodle poll

The Eclipse Foundation will pay for the drinks and the room has capacity for 50 persons. There are no technical sessions planned!

2 comments:

  1. Eike,

    Your talents are beyond compare. Not only on a technical level, but as an event organizer, travel agent, and tour guide. I'll be bringing my camera next week for my visit to capture all the moments...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I make good tours, bring good shoes! :P

    ReplyDelete