Thursday, March 28, 2013

Modeling, Diagramming, Collaborating

This year's EclipseCon in Boston is just awesome. So many great sessions, nice people and excellent seafood everywhere. My own talk yesterday seemed to be a great success, given the ratings I got so far. I'd like to encourage you to write a comment about my talk, in case you enjoyed it.

Then I've been so impressed by the Sirius technology that Obeo and Thales have been demonstrating and I'm totally excited that they're going to show how they integrated their modeling workbench with CDO model repositories in order to take model collaboration to the next level. I strongly recommend to not miss their session today:


Collaborative Modeling applied to avionic design: give wings to your team

I hope to see you there...

No comments:

Post a Comment